Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TPR250-500-580 Series Gas Regulator, 500 psi, 2.5", Inert Gas
- Item # 5KJ83
- Mfr. Model # 0781G9135
- UNSPSC # 40142201
- Catalog Page # 3420
- Shipping Weight 3.6 lbs.
- Item Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Inert Gas
- Stages Single
- Series TPR250-500-580
- Inlet Connection CGA-580
- Outlet Connection 1/4"-37 Degrees Flared
- Regulator Capacity Medium Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 400 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 500 psi
- Gauge Size 2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 3000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3000 psi
- Body Material Forged Brass
- Diaphragm Material Neoprene
- Application Industrial
- Delivery 5800 scfh
- Coefficient of Volume 0.109
- Overall Length 6.5"
- Body Dia. 2.5"
- Includes Not Applicable
- Standards Listed to UL252 by ETL
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5KZ42HARRIS
Price $245.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.