Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HRF2425-580 Series Flowmeter Regulator, 25 psi, 1.5", Argon, Helium, Argon/Carbon Dioxide Mix
- Item # 5KJ76
- Mfr. Model # 0781G2731
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3421
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- Item Flowmeter Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Argon, Helium, Argon/Carbon Dioxide Mix
- Stages Single
- Series HRF2425-580
- Inlet Connection CGA-580
- Outlet Connection 5/8-18 RH Female
- Regulator Capacity Medium Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 25 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 25 psi
- Gauge Size 1-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 0 to 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3000 psi
- Body Material Machined Brass
- Diaphragm Material Neoprene
- Application Industrial
- Delivery 10 to 50 cfh Ar/20 to 150 cfh He
- Coefficient of Volume 0.082
- Overall Length 5.625"
- Body Dia. 1.5"
- Includes Not Applicable
- Standards Listed to UL252 by ETL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Flow Meters (664)
- Flowmeters (664)
- Flow Testers (582)
- Gas Pressure Regulators (441)
- Welding Regulators (439)
- Cylinder Regulators (379)
- Single-Stage Regulators (213)
- Argon Regulators (51)
- Argon (Ar) Regulators (50)
- Carbon Dioxide Regulators (45)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Regulators (43)
- Helium Regulators (35)
- Helium (He) Regulators (34)
- Flowmeter Regulators (26)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.