Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HRF1480-320 Series Flowmeter Regulator, 80 psi, 1.5", Carbon Dioxide
- Item # 5KJ74
- Mfr. Model # 0781G2725
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3421
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemFlowmeter Regulator
- Regulator Supply TypeCylinder
- Gas ServiceCarbon Dioxide
- Inlet ConnectionCGA-320
- Outlet Connection5/8-18 RH Female
- Regulator CapacityLight Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure80 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range80 psi
- Gauge Size1-1/2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge0 to 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure3000 psi
- Body MaterialMachined Brass
- Diaphragm MaterialBrass Piston
- Delivery10 to 38 cfh
- Coefficient of Volume0.02
- Overall Length5"
- Body Dia.1.5"
- IncludesNot Applicable
- StandardsListed to UL252 by ETL
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5KZ70HARRIS
Price $281.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.