Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Piston Pump, 3.8 cu. in./rev, 42 gpm
- Item # 20V856
- Mfr. Model # 421AK01107B
- UNSPSC # 40151533
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 60.2 lbs.
- ItemOpen Circuit Piston Pump
- Displacement3.8 cu. in./rev
- Flow Rate42 gpm
- Max. Continuous PSI4000
- Max. Intermittent Pressure4600
- Shaft RotationRight
- Shaft Size16/32 Spline
- Shaft SealPolyacrylate
- Inlet Port2" CD 61 Flange
- Outlet Port1" CD 61 Flange
- Port LocationRear
- Controller TypePressure Flow Compensator With # 4 SAE O-Ring Load Sense Port
- Pressure Compensator Setting4000-4100 lbf/sq. in.
- Flow Compensator Setting180-220 lbf/sq. in.
- Max. Power101.3 HP
- Min. RPM600
- Max. RPM3600
- Mount Type2 Bolt B
- Special FeaturesQuiet Pump And Compact Design
- ApplicationBackhoes, Dump Truck Lifts, Pavers, Cranes, Cable Plows, Mining Machinery
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.