Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Piston Pump, 2.5 cu. in./rev, 29 gpm
- Item # 20V850
- Mfr. Model # 421AK01074B
- UNSPSC # 40151533
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 58.45 lbs.
- Item Open Circuit Piston Pump
- Displacement 2.5 cu. in./rev
- Flow Rate 29 gpm
- Max. Continuous PSI 4000
- Max. Intermittent Pressure 4600
- Shaft Rotation Right
- Shaft Size 1" Keyed
- Shaft Seal Polyacrylate
- Inlet Port 2" CD 61 Flange
- Outlet Port 1" CD 61 Flange
- Port Location Rear
- Controller Type Pressure Flow Compensator With # 4 SAE O-Ring Load Sense Port
- Pressure Compensator Setting 4000-4100 lbf/sq. in.
- Flow Compensator Setting 180-220 lbf/sq. in.
- Max. Power 68 HP
- Min. RPM 600
- Max. RPM 3600
- Mount Type 2 Bolt B
- Special Features Quiet Pump And Compact Design
- Application Backhoes, Dump Truck Lifts, Pavers, Cranes, Cable Plows, Mining Machinery
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.