Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Vibrator, 3.6/1.8A, 460V, 3-Phase
- Item # 4HR79
- Mfr. Model # 4PX-2000
- UNSPSC # 24101727
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 201.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Vibrator
- Vibrator Type Explosion Proof
- Power Source Electric
- Voltage 230/460VAC
- Phase 3
- Amps 3.6/1.8
- HP 1-1/4
- Force Rating 625 to 2000 lb.
- Force Mechanically Adjustable
- Duty Continuous Only at Certain Force Settings, Intermittent Duty at Maximum Force Settings
- Bin Weight Capacity 20,000 lb.
- Speed 1800 vpm
- dBA 72
- Max. Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Mounting Position Universal
- Mounting Plate Sold Separately
- Enclosure Explosion Proof
- Bearing Type Prelubricated
- Overall Height 11-1/8"
- Overall Length 18"
- Overall Width 13-7/8"
- Standards Class I, Group D, Class II, Group F and G, Division 1 and 2.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.