Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Vibrator, 60A, 12VDC, 1-Phase
- Item # 6L765
- Mfr. Model # DC-3500
- UNSPSC # 24101727
- Catalog Page # 253
- Shipping Weight 58.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Vibrator
- Vibrator Type Battery Operated
- Power Source Electric - 12VDC Battery
- Voltage 12VDC
- Phase 1
- Amps 60
- Force Rating 3500 lb.
- Force Mechanically Adjustable
- Duty Intermittent
- Bin Weight Capacity 35,000 lb.
- Speed 4000 vpm
- dBA 70
- Max. Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Mounting Position Universal
- Mounting Plate Plate Included
- Enclosure Totally Enclosed
- End Bell Material Cast Iron
- Bearing Type Prelubricated
- Overall Height 9-1/2"
- Overall Length 12"
- Overall Width 10"
- Application Speeds Emptying of Trucks, Highway Equipment, Fertilizer Trailers, Ready Mix Trucks and Spreaders
- Includes Mounting Plate, Wiring Kit, Cable and Mounting Bolt
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Vibrators (210)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.