Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
VHB Tape, 1/2 In x 108 ft., Gray, PK18
- Item # 2DEG4
- Mfr. Model # 4956
- UNSPSC # 31201527
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 21.35 lbs.
- Item Double Sided VHB Tape
- Material Conformable Foam
- Shape Continuous Roll
- Width 1/2"
- Length 108 ft.
- Thickness 62 mil
- Liner Color White (Printed)
- Tensile Strength 80 lb./in.
- Adhesion Strength 328 oz./in.
- Adhesive Multi Purpose Acrylic
- Performance Temp. Up to 200 Degrees F
- Standards UL 746C - File MH17478
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Tape Color Gray
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.