Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMisting Air Circulator
- Blade Dia.18"
- CFM High3000
- CFM Low2000
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.190/270/310
- Motor HP1/10
- Motor RPM1000/1400/1570
- Operating Amps1.5/1.3/1
- Mounting LocationFloor
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- CFM Medium2600
- Sound Level60/52dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.107 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Outside Dia.20"
- Max. Depth15"
- Cord Length25 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialSteel
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishWhite Powder Coat
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- StandardsUL507 Motor and OSHA Guard
- Includes10 gal. Tank, 5 hr. Run Time, High Pressure Water Pump, Power Cut Off Tip Switch, (1) Extra Nozzle and (2) Plugs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (5069)
- Blowers (3113)
- Industrial Fans (1636)
- Circulator Fans (355)
- Air Circulator Fans (262)
- Industrial Air Circulators (216)
- Floor Air Circulators (181)
- Floor Fans (163)
- Assembled Fans (126)
- Assembled Air Circulators (105)
- Pedestal-Mount Air Circulators (85)
- Pedestal-Mount Fans (66)
- Pedestal Mount Fans (64)
- Pedestal Mount Air Circulators (54)
- Air Cooling Misters (16)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.