Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Circulator, 36 In, 11,693 cfm, 115V
- Item # 6ALE0
- Mfr. Model # GVKC36
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 4085
- Shipping Weight 74.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.36"
- CFM High11,693
- Motor HP1/2
- Motor RPM825
- Operating Amps7
- Mounting LocationCeiling
- Fan RPM825
- Environmental ApplicationsIndustrial
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.37-1/2"
- Max. Depth20"
- Cord Length5 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Housing MaterialPolyethylene
- Guard MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Wire Guard FinishWhite Polyester Powder Coated
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.