Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.36"
- CFM High11,693
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.350
- Motor HP1/2
- Motor RPM825
- Operating Amps7/3.5
- Mounting LocationPedestal
- Environmental ApplicationsIndustrial
- AssembledPartially Assembled
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Outside Dia.37-1/2"
- Max. Depth45"
- Cord Length5 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialSteel
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Housing MaterialPolyethylene
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishBlack Powder Coat
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- StandardsUL Motor and OSHA Guard
- IncludesHeavy Duty Mobile Cart w/8" Pneumatic Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (5944)
- Ventilators (5353)
- Blowers (3650)
- Industrial Fans (2197)
- Circulator Fans (385)
- Air Circulator Fans (337)
- Industrial Air Circulators (240)
- Floor Air Circulators (183)
- Assembled Fans (170)
- Floor Fans (168)
- Assembled Air Circulators (120)
- Pedestal-Mount Air Circulators (93)
- Pedestal Mount Fans (88)
- Pedestal-Mount Fans (88)
- Pedestal Mount Air Circulators (78)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.