Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAttic Ventilator
- TypeSolar Powered, Gable Mount
- Voltage18 DC
- RPMVariable Depending on Sun Exposure
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP1000
- Max. Attic Area (Sq.-Ft.)1550
- Free Air Intake Required (Sq.-Ft.)5.0
- Opening Required (In.)14 1/2 dia.
- IncludesDetached Solar Panel and 25 Foot Cord Connection
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Solely or Partially Powered by Solar Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (5991)
- Ventilators (5385)
- Blowers (3691)
- Fans (3309)
- Exhaust Fans (2308)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1288)
- Roof Ventilators (1129)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1127)
- Attic Ventilators (46)
- Attic Exhaust Fans (38)
- Attic Fans (31)
- Automatic Ventilators (31)
- Gable-Mount Ventilators (10)
- Solar-Powered Ventilators (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This ventilator must be used with a fixed gable.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.