Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.36"
- CFM High12,500
- CFM Low9100
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.372/261
- Motor HP1/2
- Motor RPM1075/750
- Operating Amps4.9/4.1
- Mounting LocationCeiling or Floor
- Fan RPM825/600
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- AssembledPartially Assembled
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft235/164
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.179/125
- Sound Level75dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.37-1/2"
- Max. Depth13-1/2"
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialSteel
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- ApplicationSpot Cooling
- StandardsUL, cUL, OSHA
- Includes9 ft. (3) Conductor Cord with Grounded Molded Plug and Built In Cord Wrap
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: MAC-36-322-C5-J1
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.