Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Steam Cleaner, 115V, Portable
- Item # 12H395
- Mfr. Model # VB-IIB
- UNSPSC # 47121805
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 61.8 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Steam Cleaner
- Steam Production8 lb./hr.
- Working Pressure45,55,65 psi
- Max. Temp.290 Degrees F
- Temperature at Tip220 Degrees F
- Operating Time2.5 hr. per Full Tank
- Includes1)Triangular Brush w/Elbow, (1) Rectangular Brush, (2) 1" Nylon Detail Brushes, (2) 1" Bronze Detail Brushes, (2) 1" Stainless Steel Detail Brushes, (10 2.5" Circular Nylon Brush, (1) 2.5" Circular Bronze Brush, (1) "Turbo" Nozzle (Round Opening) Grey, (1) Standard Nozzle (Cross-Cut) Black, (2) Extension Tubes 19", (1) Flexible Hose 10', (1) Blitz Pad Set/Holder (10 pk Variety), (1) Window Squeegee, (1) Non-spill Filler Bottle, (6) 32oz 100% Terry Cloth Towels, (1) Black Plastic Cart.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.