Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Water Heater, 50 gal., 42000 BtuH
- Item # 6FGV4
- Mfr. Model # 6FGV4
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3805
- Shipping Weight 170.0 lbs.
- ItemResidential Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity50 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.21-3/4"
- Draft Hood Size2 or 3"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection66-3/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise42.4 gph
- Low Nox BurnerYes
- First Hour Recovery87 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range70 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent TypePower Vent
- Ignition TypeElectric
- Energy Factor0.67
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size3/4"
- Height to Top of Heater58"
- Height to Gas Connection14"
- Top Nipple Spacing8"
- Altitude Range7700 ft.
- IncludesT and P, Self Diagnostic Control, Blower
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- StandardsCSA, GAMA
- ComplianceMeets or Exceed ANSI Requirements, Meets or Exceed Requirements Of NAECA, ASHRAE Standard 90
- Green Environmental AttributeResidential Gas Heater has Energy Factor of = 0.67, Electric = 0.92
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.