Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Residential Gas Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 38,000 BtuH
- Item # 5AU70
- Mfr. Model # 5AU70
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3378
- Shipping Weight 153.0 lbs.
- Item Residential Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 38,000
- Jacket Dia. 20-1/8"
- Draft Hood Size 3"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 61-1/2"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 38.4 gph
- Low Nox Burner No
- First Hour Recovery 90 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 60 Degrees to 160 Degrees F, Preset at 120 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Standing Pilot
- Energy Factor 0.58
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 3/4"
- Height to Top of Heater 58-1/4"
- Height to Gas Connection 14-1/2"
- Top Nipple Spacing 8"
- Altitude Range 6000 ft.
- Features FVIR Design with Air/Fuel Shut Off Device, Maintenance Free No Filter, High Altitude Compliant to 6000 ft. Above Sea Level
- Includes Brass Drain Valve and Factory Installed T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- Standards Meets or Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act and ASHRAE Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Item # 38UN60RHEEM
Price $962.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.