Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemResidential Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity40 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.18-1/8"
- Draft Hood Size3"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection61-3/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise38.4 gph
- Low Nox BurnerNo
- First Hour Recovery73 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range60 Degrees to 160 Degrees F, Preset at 120 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeStanding Pilot
- Energy Factor0.59
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size3/4"
- Height to Top of Heater58-3/8"
- Height to Gas Connection14-1/2"
- Top Nipple Spacing8"
- Altitude Range6000 ft.
- FeaturesFVIR Design with Air/Fuel Shut Off Device, Maintenance Free No Filter, High Altitude Compliant to 6000 ft. Above Sea Level
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Factory Installed T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- StandardsMeets or Exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act and ASHRAE Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This item has a 6 year tank warranty. The individual components such as the gas valve, T&P valve, and burner assembly have a 1 year warranty.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.