Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Residential Gas Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, Natural Gas, 36,000 BtuH
- Item # 4FTP6
- Mfr. Model # 4FTP6
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3378
- Shipping Weight 180.0 lbs.
- Item Residential Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Fuel Type Natural Gas
- BtuH 36,000
- Jacket Dia. 23"
- Draft Hood Size 3 or 4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection 62-5/8"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 36.4 gph
- Low Nox Burner Yes
- First Hour Recovery 91 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range 160 Degrees F
- Vent Type Standard
- Ignition Type Pilot
- Energy Factor 0.62
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size 59-7/8"
- Height to Top of Heater 59-7/8"
- Height to Gas Connection 17-3/8"
- Recovery @ 50 F Rise 65 gph
- Recovery @ 70 F Rise 46 gph
- Recovery @ 100 F Rise 32 gph
- Recovery @ 110 F Rise 29 gph
- Top Nipple Spacing 8"
- Altitude Range 6000 ft.
- Features Environmentally Friendly Stainless Steel Burner, FVIR Compliant, Piazo Igniter, Certified for Installations Up to 10200 ft.
- Includes T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- Standards NAECA, ASHRAE Standard 90, ICC Code, SCAQMD Rule 1121 Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Residential Gas Heater has Energy Factor of = 0.67, Electric = 0.92
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 38UN75RHEEM
Price $1,261.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.