Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Residential Electric Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, 240VAC, 4500 Total Watts
- Item # 3WA71
- Mfr. Model # 3WA71
- NSN # 4520-00-552-2371
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3803
- Shipping Weight 109.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialResidential
- Tank Capacity50 gal.
- Total Watts4500
- Overall Height57"
- Jacket Dia.19"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise21 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection57"
- Height to Hot Side Connection57"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationTop
- Water Connection3/4" NPT
- Amps AC57.8
- Number of Elements2
- Energy Factor0.91
- Temp. Range90 Degrees to 150 Degrees F, Preset @ 120 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length6-yr. Limited Tank and Parts
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- StandardsNational Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA), ASHRAE Standard 90
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.