Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Water Heater
- Residential / CommercialResidential
- Tank Capacity40 gal.
- Total Watts4500
- Overall Height46-3/4"
- Jacket Dia.22-1/4"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise21 gph
- Height to Cold Side Connection46-3/4"
- Height to Hot Side Connection46-3/4"
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Connection LocationTop
- Water Connection3/4" NPT
- Number of Elements2
- Energy Factor0.95
- Temp. Range90 Degrees to 150 Degrees F, Preset @ 120 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10-yr. Limited Tank and Parts
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- StandardsNational Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA), ASHRAE Standard 90
- Green Environmental AttributeResidential Gas Heater has Energy Factor of = 0.67, Electric = 0.92
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.