Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemResidential Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity50 gal.
- Fuel TypeLP
- Jacket Dia.20-1/8"
- Draft Hood Size3"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection61-1/2"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise36.4 gph
- Low Nox BurnerNo
- First Hour Recovery90 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range60 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent TypeStandard
- Ignition TypeStanding Pilot
- Energy Factor0.58
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size3/4"
- Height to Top of Heater58-1/4"
- Height to Gas Connection14-1/2"
- Top Nipple Spacing8"
- Altitude Range6000 ft.
- FeaturesEasy to Light, FVIR Compliant, Brass Drain Valve
- IncludesT and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Displaying repair parts for model: 3CFK6
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.