Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Heater, 75 gal., 75000 BtuH
- Item # 2LAD1
- Mfr. Model # 2LAD1
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3805
- Shipping Weight 277.0 lbs.
- ItemResidential Gas Water Heater
- Tank Capacity75 gal.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Jacket Dia.26-1/4"
- Draft Hood Size4"
- Height to Top of Vent Connection72"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise75.8 gph
- Low Nox BurnerYes
- First Hour Recovery130 gph
- Max. Pressure150 psi
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Vent TypePower Vent
- Ignition TypeElectric
- Energy Factor0.53
- Gas Connection1/2"
- Top Water Connection Size1"
- Height to Top of Heater60-1/8"
- Height to Gas Connection14-3/4"
- Top Nipple Spacing11"
- Altitude Range7700 ft.
- FeaturesFVIR Design, Flexible Venting Options, Side Taps for Space Heating
- IncludesBrass Drain Valve and Factory Installed T and P Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 6 yr. Tank and Parts
- StandardsCSA, Meets or Exceeds ANSI Requirements, Meets or Exceeds Energy Efficiency Requirements Of NAECA, ASHRAE Standard 90, GAMA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is a question that you would have to call Rheem Technical, they will need the model & serial number off your unit. Here is Rheem's tech phone number: 800-432-8373
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.