Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Residential Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater, 19.9 gal. Tank Capacity, 120VAC, 2000 Total Watts
- Item # 1PZ80
- Mfr. Model # 1PZ80
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3376
- Shipping Weight 69.7 lbs.
- Item Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater
- Residential / Commercial Residential
- Tank Capacity 19.9 gal.
- Voltage 120VAC
- Phase 1
- Total Watts 2000
- Overall Height 25-1/4"
- Jacket Dia. 19-3/4"
- Height to Cold Side Connection 5"
- Height to Hot Side Connection 22-3/4"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Side
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Number of Elements 1
- Temp. Range 90 Degrees to 150 Degrees F, Preset @ 120 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 6-yr. Limited Tank and Parts
- Includes Brass Drain Valve and Installed T and P Valve
- Standards National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA), ASHRAE Standard 90
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Item # 38UN68RHEEM
Price $599.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.