Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hydraulic Fluid, ISO 68, 5 Gal.
- Item # 12W323
- Mfr. Model # 791881
- UNSPSC # 15121504
- Catalog Page # 1295
- Shipping Weight 39.7 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Oil
- BaseMineral Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePlastic Pail
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade68
- Viscosity Index106
- Pour Point-30 Degrees C
- Flash Point230 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.873 at 15.6 Degrees C
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C68 cSt
- Viscosity @ 100C9 cSt
- ApplicationIndustrial Stationary and Mobile Applications
- For Use WithIndustrial Stationary And Mobile Applications
- StandardsASTM, AIST 126, 127, DIN 51524-2: 2006
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.