Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor Oil, HD Diesel, 1 Gal, 15W-40W
- Item # 4NPT8
- Mfr. Model # 773634
- UNSPSC # 15121501
- Catalog Page # 1160
- Shipping Weight 7.64 lbs.
- Item Diesel Engine Oil
- Base Blended with Premium Basestocks
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Can
- SAE Grade 15W-40
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- Viscosity Index 122
- Pour Point -30 Degrees C
- Flash Point 390 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.879 at 15 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 117
- Viscosity @ 100C 15.2
- Application For Use In Medium and Heavy Duty Diesel Engines for G-Drive, Off-Highway, Construction and Mining, Marine, Loco, City Fleet and Long Haul On-Highway Applications
- Standards API, CATERPILLAR, CUMMINS, DETROIT DIESEL, MACK, NAVISTAR, ALLISON, VOLVO
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.