Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Grease, Ext Pres High Temp, 14.1 oz, Red
- Item # 4NPL9
- Mfr. Model # VV61510
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 1290
- Shipping Weight 0.96 lbs.
- BaseLithium Complex
- Size14.1 oz.
- Container TypeCartridge
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Dropping Point530 Degrees F
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40CNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- ApplicationDisc Brakes, Wheel Bearings, Chassis, U Joints, Linkage
- StandardsNLGI GC-LB, GM 1051344
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Lubricants (635)
- Grease Lubricants (431)
- Lubricant Grease (359)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (325)
- Bearing Lubricants (278)
- Multipurpose Grease (230)
- Automotive Grease (167)
- High-Temperature Grease (167)
- Bearing Grease (154)
- Lithium Grease (139)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (138)
- Lithium Lubricants (106)
- Brake Grease (86)
- High-Load Bearing Grease (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.