Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automatic Transmission Fluid, 32 oz, Red
- Item # 1PKU4
- Mfr. Model # VV3246
- UNSPSC # 15121508
- Catalog Page # 1287
- Shipping Weight 1.87 lbs.
- ItemAutomatic Transmission Fluid
- Size32 oz.
- Container TypePlastic Bottle
- Specific Gravity0.860 @ 60F
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F)183.6
- Viscosity Index169
- ApplicationFor Autos/Light Duty Trucks
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (804)
- Automotive Lubricants (542)
- Automotive Oils (395)
- Gear Lubricants (273)
- Gear Oils (239)
- Synthetic Automotive Lubricants (169)
- Synthetic Automotive Oils (157)
- Synthetic Gear Oils (102)
- Transmission Fluids (48)
- Transmission Oils (44)
- Transmission Lubricants (41)
- Automotive Transmission Fluids (36)
- Synthetic Transmission Fluids (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.