Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSafety Glasses
- Lens ColorClear
- Lens CoatingScratch-Resistant
- Frame DesignWraparound
- Frame ColorGray/Yellow
- Frame MaterialNylon
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Temple StyleAdjustable
- UV Protection99.9%
- StandardsANSI Z87.1-2003
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 5CHE8UVEX BY HONEYWELLPrice:
$16.11 / each
- Item # 6WE87HARLEY DAVIDSON SAFETY EYEWEARPrice:
$31.85 / each
- Item # 3WE53HARLEY DAVIDSON SAFETY EYEWEARPrice:
$21.64 / each
- Item # 5CHD3UVEX BY HONEYWELLPrice:
$17.85 / each
- Item # 3WE57HARLEY DAVIDSON SAFETY EYEWEARPrice:
$12.33 / each
- Item # 5CHE7UVEX BY HONEYWELLPrice:
$14.78 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Product is not intended as an OTG (over the glass) frame. For options available that are designed for that use, please search keyword "OTG"
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.