Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Glasses, Clear, Scratch-Resistant
- Item # 4UCG2
- Mfr. Model # S3160
- UNSPSC # 46181802
- Catalog Page # 2237
- Catalog Group # H1121
- Shipping Weight 0.13 lbs.
- ItemSafety Glasses
- SeriesAmbient(TM) OTG
- Lens ColorClear
- Lens CoatingScratch-Resistant
- Frame DesignOTG
- Frame ColorBlack/Blue
- Frame MaterialNylon
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Temple StyleAdjustable, Ratcheting Hinge
- UV Protection99.9%
- StandardsANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3-2007
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 4UCH8UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $18.77 / each
- Item # 4UCJ5UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Clearance Price $11.11 / each
Price $19.15 / each
- Item # 4UCF9UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $21.14 / each
- Item # 4UCG1UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $20.83 / each
- Item # 4UCJ1UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $22.52 / each
- Item # 4UCF8UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $17.89 / each
- Item # 4UCH9UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $21.91 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.