Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Prot Goggles, Scrtch Rstnt, Clr
- Item # 4UCH4
- Mfr. Model # S0620
- UNSPSC # 46181804
- Catalog Page # 2246
- Catalog Group # H1981
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemProtective Goggles
- Lens ColorClear
- Lens CoatingScratch-Resistant
- Frame ColorBlue
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Strap MaterialElastic
- Frame MaterialPolycarbonate
- UV Protection99.9%
- Includes(1) Black Elastic Strap, (2) Blue Polycarbonate Legs
- StandardsANSI Z87.1-2003, CSA Z94.3-2007
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 22ED39CONDOR
Price $13.91 / pair
- Item # 4UCG7UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $23.19 / each
- Item # 4UCG9UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $31.90 / each
- Item # 4UCH5UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $26.35 / each
- Item # 22ED38CONDOR
Price $12.98 / pair
- Item # 23Y598PYRAMEX
Price $29.20 / each
- Item # 4UCG8UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $23.69 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Abrasion, Airborne Particulates, Biohazards and Impact. The reason this should not be considered for chemical splash hazard is directly due to the foam cushion-lined sub frame. Chemicals can impact this material and be absorbed and cause chemical burn to the skin.
Thank you for contacting Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.