Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rear End Mounting, 3 Phase Motor Brake Kit, 10 ft.-lb. Static Torque, 230/460 Voltage
- Item # 23J949
- Mfr. Model # 958195
- UNSPSC # 26101809
- Catalog Page # 21
- Shipping Weight 13.6 lbs.
- Item Motor Brake Kit
- Type 182T, 182TC, 182TCH, 184T, 184TC, 184TCH
- Static Torque 10 ft.-lb.
- For Use With USEM Unimount Motors
- RPM Range 1200 to 3600
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Holding Amps 0.08
- Inrush Amps 1.1
- Mounting Rear End
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Enclosure IP23
- Enclosure Material Rolled Steel
- Wire Termination Flying Leads
- Holds Y
- Diameter 8-3/4"
- Overall Length 7-3/8"
- ODE Shaft Diameter 1-1/8"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Mfr. Stock No. 958195
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.