Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sakrete US Cold Patch, 50 lb., Bag, Black
- Item # 8EJP2
- Mfr. Model # 60450007
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3129
- Shipping Weight 50.0 lbs.
- ItemSakrete US Cold Patch
- Size50 lb.
- Container TypeBag
- Coverage1 ft. x 2 ft. x 3" Deep Pothole
- Flash PointGreater Than 622.4 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Application TimeAny time
- Dry TimeImmediately
- Dry Time RecoatImmediately
- Dry Time Tack FreeImmediately
- Functional CureImmediately
- Adheres ToAsphalt Roads, Concrete Surfaces
- For Use WithAsphalt, Concrete Repairs
- CharacteristicsEnvironmentally Friendly and Ready To Use, Recycled Asphalt Product for Permanent Patching of Potholes, Cracks and Other Defects In Asphalt and Concrete Areas
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.