Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solid U.S. Cold Patch, 50 lb. Size, Bag Container Type, Coverage: 1 ft. x 2 ft. x 3" Deep Pothole
- Item # 8EJP2
- Mfr. Model # 60450007
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3129
- Shipping Weight 50.0 lbs.
- Item U.S. Cold Patch
- Form Solid
- Color Black
- Size 50 lb.
- Container Type Bag
- Coverage 1 ft. x 2 ft. x 3" Deep Pothole
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point Greater Than 622.4 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Application Time Any time
- Dry Time Immediately
- Dry Time Recoat Immediately
- Dry Time Tack Free Immediately
- Functional Cure Immediately
- Adheres To Asphalt Roads, Concrete Surfaces
- For Use With Asphalt, Concrete Repairs
- Characteristics Environmentally Friendly and Ready To Use, Recycled Asphalt Product for Permanent Patching of Potholes, Cracks and Other Defects In Asphalt and Concrete Areas
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 3ZC17PERMA-PATCH
Price $34.80 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.