Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
L-Clamp, 12 Max. Jaw Opening (In.), 2200 Nominal Clamping Pressure
- Item # 43Y359
- Mfr. Model # UR4003P12
- UNSPSC # 27112103
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.81 lbs.
- TypeSealed Thread
- Opening (In.)12
- Throat Depth (In.)4-1/4
- Load Capacity (Lb.)2200
- Nominal Rail Size (In.)17-1/4
- Nominal Clamping Pressure2200
- Spindle Dia. (In.)3/4
- Pad TypeSwivel Smooth
- Swivel TypeTrapezoidal Steel Sealed Thread w/Ball Bearings
- Screw Size (In.)4-1/2
- Max. Jaw Opening (In.)12
- Bar Thickness (In.)1/4
- Bar Width (In.)1-1/4
- Bar MaterialCold Steel
- Handle Length (In.)4
- Handle MaterialSteel
- Clamping Surface D (In.)1-1/2
- Clamping Surface W (In.)1-1/4
- ApplicationMetalworking, Woodworking, and Welding
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.