Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Concrete Repair Bonding Adhesive, 2 gal.
- Item # 5AFK4
- Mfr. Model # 140095
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 23.77 lbs.
- ItemConcrete Repair Bonding Adhesive
- Number of Components2
- Size2 gal.
- Coverage160 sq. ft.
- VOCLess Than 50g/L
- Flash PointGreater Than 250 Degrees F
- Application Time1/2 hr.
- Dry Time1 hr.
- Dry Time RecoatNot Specified
- Dry Time Tack FreeNot Specified
- Functional Cure24 hr.
- Adheres ToConcrete, Masonry, Wood, Metal, Stone
- ApplicationFor Structural Crack Repair
- CharacteristicsCorrosion Inhibiting, Solvent-Free, Moisture-Insensitive, 100% Solid, Medium-Viscosity
- MeetsASTM C881, Type I, II, IV, V, Grade 2, Class B & C
- Includes(2) 1/2 gal. Cans, Bonding Agent, Injection Resin
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
Alternate Search Terms
- Adhesive Sealants (438)
- Sealant Adhesives (409)
- Filler Adhesives (263)
- Epoxy Adhesives (239)
- Concrete Adhesives (175)
- Concrete Sealants (171)
- Patching Compounds (168)
- Concrete Repair Materials (138)
- Paste Sealants (108)
- Concrete Patching Compounds (81)
- Filler Epoxy (60)
- Floor Patching Materials (45)
- Patching Cement (34)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.