Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gate Valve, 2 In., FNPT, Carbon Steel
- Item # 45A306
- Mfr. Model # 296970
- UNSPSC # 40141613
- Catalog Page # 4039
- Shipping Weight 50.4 lbs.
- Item Gate Valve
- Pipe Size 2"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center 18"
- Inlet to Outlet Length 4-51/64"
- Max. Water Pressure 750 psi
- Max. Fluid Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Valve Stem Type Quick Opening
- Stem Material 410 Stainless Steel
- Wedge Material Stainless Steel
- Standards Class 300 of ANSI B16.37, ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel COD Section 1 PG 42.1.12
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.