Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4-1/2" Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel, Zirconium, 0.045" Thickness, 7/8" Arbor Size, Type 27
- Item # 1AUD1
- Mfr. Model # 23334
- UNSPSC # 23131503
- Catalog Page # 3002
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel
- Type Type 27
- Wheel Type Cutting
- Diameter 4-1/2"
- Thickness 0.045"
- Arbor Size 7/8"
- Abrasive Material Zirconium
- Grit 36
- Max. RPM 13300
- Series Z-tech(TM)
- Application Ferrous Metal, Stainless
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Grinding Abrasive Wheels (2926)
- Cut-Off Abrasive Wheels (1001)
- Cutting Wheels (958)
- Depressed Center Abrasive Wheels (934)
- Raised Hub Abrasive Wheels (934)
- Raised Hub Grinding Wheels (934)
- Abrasive Cut-Off Wheels (842)
- Cut-Off Grinding Wheels (756)
- Angle Grinder Abrasive Wheels (394)
- Angle Grinder Cut-Off Wheels (165)
- Depressed Center Grinding Wheels (28)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.