Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Side Armor Briefcase, Black
- Item # 36P215
- Mfr. Model # 53551
- UNSPSC # 46101801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.
- ItemDuty Briefcase
- Material1680D x 1680D Side Armor
- Length (In.)12
- Width (In.)18
- Number of Pockets (Inside)1
- Number of Pockets (Outside)3
- FitsMost 15" Laptops
- For Use WithLaptop/Briefcase
- FeaturesMain Zippered Center Compartment. Fold Over Flap with Quick Detach Buckles and Zippered Compartment. Multi Use Front Panel for Pens, Cards, Keys and More. Molded Carry Handle and Removable Padded Shoulder Strap. ID Name Strip Compatable. Zippered Expandable Bottom. Internal Holster Can Be Adjusted for Most Handguns. Briefcase Fits Up to 15" Laptops In Padded Internal Pocket.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.