Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
White Ultra-Ever Dry, Clear Finish, 165 sq. ft. Coverage, Size: 1 gal.
- Item # 43Y779
- Mfr. Model # 4003
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.0 lbs.
- Item Ultra-Ever Dry
- Base Type Organic Solvent
- Resin Type Proprietary Nanotechnology
- Color Family Clears
- Color White
- Finish Clear
- Size 1 gal.
- VOC Content 98%
- Coverage 165 sq. ft.
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Dry Time 15 min.
- Cure Time 48 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Spray
- For Use With Industrial Use Only On Wood, Metal, Glass, Rope, Fabrics, Plastics, Rubber, Paper Products
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
As stated here:
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.