Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable Protector, Drop Over, 1 Channel, 3ft.
- Item # 14N916
- Mfr. Model # 1800
- UNSPSC # 24141510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.37 lbs.
- ItemCable Protector
- StyleDrop Over
- Connection StyleSnap
- Number of Channels1
- Length3 ft.
- Channel Width3/4"
- Channel Height1/2"
- Load Capacity2000 lb.
- Max. Cable Dia.1/2"
- For Use WithExtension Cords, Network Cables, Telephone Cords, and Other Wires/Cords
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Protectors (2003)
- Cable Organizers (616)
- Cable Management Organizers (614)
- Wire Management Channels (287)
- Wire Management Organizers (270)
- Wire Management Cable Organizers (255)
- Voice/Data Cable Channels (200)
- Cable Covers (173)
- Cable Guards (165)
- Cable Ramps (163)
- Floor Raceways (163)
- Hose and Cable Bridges (163)
- Hose Ramps (163)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.