Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Funnel with Lid, 22 In, with Spout
- Item # 3UAK6
- Mfr. Model # 656
- UNSPSC # 40141735
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.0 lbs.
- Item Drum Funnel with Lid
- Diameter 22"
- Material Plastic
- Height 11-1/2"
- Color Black
- Application For Automotive, Marine, Farm, Industrial and Home Use
- Cover Hinged
- Fits 2" Drum Bung to Allow Fast Dumping while Minimizing Spills
- Function Built in Vent Eliminates Splashing
- Spout Funnel Fits into any 2" NPT Bung of all 30 and 55 Gallon Closed Head Drum
- Includes Hinged Lid and Spout
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger part number 3TZU4 may be an option, with 13 3/8” outer diameter, and a total height of 11”, may be better for the height clearance you are looking for. This will also screw in to the 2” drum bung. Grainger may offer more options, please consider calling Grainger at 1-800-323-0620.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.