Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Salvage Drum, 30 gal., Yellow
- Item # 3TZW4
- Mfr. Model # 510
- UNSPSC # 24112109
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- Item Salvage Drum
- Closure Type Leverlock Ring
- Volume Capacity 30 gal.
- Material Polyethylene
- UN Rating Solid 1H2\Y1.2\80, USA\+AA5373
- UN Rating Liquid 1H2\Y1.2\80, USA\+AA5373
- Packing Group I of Hazardous Materials
- Color Yellow
- Overall Height 28-1/4"
- Outside Dia. 21-3/4"
- Weight 17 lb.
- For Use With Over Packing of Damaged or Leaking Packages, Collection and Transport of Soiled Sorbents, Direct Containment and Transport of Hazardous Solids, Use as Spill Kits, Resists Acids, Caustics and Corrosives
- Standards UN Transport of Dangerous Goods; IMO IMDG Annex I-Section 8; ICAO Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4; IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3; DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c); SPCC Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.