Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
White Lithium Grease, 5 Gal, NLGI Gr2
- Item # 6ZKW3
- Mfr. Model # 10309
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 41.25 lbs.
- Item Grease
- Base Lithium
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- NLGI Grade 2
- Color Off White
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 387 Degrees F
- Flash Point Up to 620 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 387 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.54mm
- Specific Gravity 0.92
- Timken OK Load 25 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 51
- Viscosity @ 100C 10.5
- Metal Detectable No
- Application General Lubrication, Auto, Truck Chassis, Machinery, Ag Equipment
- Standards NLGI LB
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental Attribute Biobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (2181)
- Rust Inhibitors (785)
- Grease Lubricants (541)
- Lubricant Grease (469)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (353)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (351)
- Multipurpose Grease (257)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (253)
- Lithium Grease (222)
- High-Temperature Grease (194)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (166)
- White Lithium Grease (116)
- Lithium Lubricants (105)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Tractor Lubricants (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.