Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
White Lithium Grease, 5 Gal, NLGI Gr2
- Item # 6ZKW3
- Mfr. Model # 10309
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 41.25 lbs.
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePail
- NLGI Grade2
- ColorOff White
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 387 Degrees F
- Flash PointUp to 620 Degrees F
- Dropping Point387 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.54mm
- Specific Gravity0.92
- Timken OK Load25 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C51
- Viscosity @ 100C10.5
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationGeneral Lubrication, Auto, Truck Chassis, Machinery, Ag Equipment
- StandardsNLGI LB
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeBiobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (830)
- Rust Inhibitors (783)
- Grease Lubricants (428)
- Lubricant Grease (356)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (322)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (321)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (252)
- Multipurpose Grease (229)
- High-Temperature Grease (163)
- Lithium Grease (139)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (136)
- Lithium Lubricants (106)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Tractor Lubricants (57)
- White Lithium Grease (48)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.