Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lubricant/Penetrant, 8 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 6ZKX2
- Mfr. Model # 10443
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3453
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Item Lubricant/Penetrant
- Size 8 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base High Oleic Soy Oil
- Color Yellow
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash Point 590 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 30%
- Specific Gravity 0.92
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Anything that Sticks, Squeaks, Binds, Rusted, Sliding Parts, Metal to Metal, Plastics, General Purpose Cutting Fluid
- Standards Listed and registered by the USDA BioPreferredSM program
- Green Environmental Attribute Biobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA BioPreferred Designated
- Net Weight 8 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Aerosol Lubricants (296)
- Lubricant Aerosols (290)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (253)
- Spray Lubricants (236)
- Cutting Fluids (233)
- Cutting Oils (192)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Cutting Lubricants (134)
- Penetrating Oils (130)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Rust Penetrants (71)
- Penetrant Aerosols (70)
- Cutting Oil Aerosols (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.