Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lubricant, Aerosol, 8 Oz.
- Item # 6ZKX2
- Mfr. Model # 10443
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3453
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Size8 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BaseHigh Oleic Soy Oil
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash Point590 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content30%
- Specific Gravity0.92
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationAnything that Sticks, Squeaks, Binds, Rusted, Sliding Parts, Metal to Metal, Plastics, General Purpose Cutting Fluid
- StandardsListed and registered by the USDA BioPreferredSM program
- Green Environmental AttributeBiobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Aerosol Lubricants (265)
- Lubricant Aerosols (258)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (255)
- Spray Lubricants (228)
- Cutting Fluids (226)
- Cutting Oils (156)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (133)
- Cutting Lubricants (130)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Rust Penetrants (72)
- Penetrant Aerosols (70)
- Cutting Oil Aerosols (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.