Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Moly EP Grease, Cartridge, 14 Oz
- Item # 6ZKW4
- Mfr. Model # 10314
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 1290
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemMoly Extreme Pressure Grease
- Size14 oz.
- Container TypeCartridge
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 387 Degrees F
- Flash PointUp to 620 Degrees F
- Dropping Point387 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.55mm
- Specific Gravity0.995
- Timken OK Load45 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C51
- Viscosity @ 100C10.5
- ApplicationWhere Molybdenum Disulfide is Specified, Metal to Metal Contact areas, Farm, Plant Machinery
- StandardsNLGI LB
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Lubricants (648)
- Grease Lubricants (431)
- Lubricant Grease (359)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (326)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (252)
- Multipurpose Grease (229)
- Automotive Grease (166)
- Lithium Grease (140)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (137)
- Lithium Lubricants (107)
- Tractor Lubricants (57)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Lubricants (45)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Grease (14)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.