Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 55 gal, Drum
- Item # 12H264
- Mfr. Model # 10672
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 363.0 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeChlorine-Free, Bio based
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- ColorLight Yellow
- FragranceFaint Vegetable Oil
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point590 Degrees F
- Viscosity40 cSt @ 40 Degrees C, 8.5 cSt @ 100 Degrees C
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose Cutting, Grinding, Milling, Tapping, Reaming, Gear Cutting, Broaching, Gun Drilling and Screw Machining
- FeaturesMaximizes Feed Rates, Improves Productivity, Reduces Chip Weld, and Improves Centricity, Accuracy & Part Run-Out, Reduce Heat, Smoke and Misting, Does Not Contain Toxic Chemicals
- StandardsISO 14000
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.