Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeBiodegradable
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- ColorLight Amber
- FragranceFaint Vegetable Oil
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point421 Degrees F
- ApplicationDrilling Metals and Tapping Threads, Mechanical Contractors and Sprinkler System Installers Threading Pipe With Landis Or Rigid Style Machines, Both Manual and Cnc Machining Centers
- FeaturesKeeps Drill Bits Cool and Lubricated to Extend Drill Bit Life, Superior Lubricity Maximizes Feed Rates and Improves Productivity, Prevents Chipped Teeth When Tapping Hardened Parts, Out Performs Conventional Petroleum Based Tapping Fluids
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.