Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bearing Grease, 5 Gal, Blue, NLGI Gr2
- Item # 6ZKX1
- Mfr. Model # 10334
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 38.8 lbs.
- ItemDisc/Drum Wheel Bearing Grease
- BaseLithium Complex
- Size35 lb.
- Container TypePail
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 427 Degrees F
- Flash PointUp to 620 Degrees F
- Dropping Point527 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.47mm
- Specific Gravity0.92
- Timken OK Load40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C86
- Viscosity @ 100C16
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationIndustrial, Heavy Duty Applications, Ag Equipment, Wheel Bearings, Trailer Bearings, Extreme Pressure Applications, Chassis, Truck
- StandardsNLGI GC-LB
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Green Environmental AttributeMade From Rapidly Renewable Resource
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Lubricants (656)
- Grease Lubricants (478)
- Lubricant Grease (406)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (353)
- Bearing Lubricants (304)
- Multipurpose Grease (257)
- Bio-Based Lubricants (252)
- Automotive Grease (193)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (166)
- Lithium Grease (159)
- Bearing Grease (152)
- Brake Grease (114)
- Lithium Lubricants (105)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Tractor Lubricants (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.