Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chain and Cable Lubricant, 12 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 6LCV6
- Mfr. Model # 10500
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemChain and Cable Lubricant
- Size12 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BaseVegetable Oil
- ColorLight Yellow
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point583 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content0%
- Specific Gravity0.92
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood, Beverage Machinery
- StandardsNSF Registered 142817, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental AttributeBiobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUSDA BioPreferred Designated
- Net Weight12 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA BioPreferred Designated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (835)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (432)
- Aerosol Lubricants (274)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (269)
- Lubricant Aerosols (268)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (247)
- Spray Lubricants (237)
- Food-Grade Oils (215)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- Chain Lubricants (141)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- USDA BioPreferred Lubricants (87)
- Aerosol Oils (73)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Chain and Cable Oils (41)
- Pulley Lubricants (26)
- Chain and Cable Aerosols (23)
- Chain Drive Lubricants (13)
- Open Gear Lubricants (12)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.