Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 55 gal, Drum
- Item # 12H250
- Mfr. Model # 10652
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 445.0 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Type Bio based, Chlorine-Free
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Color Light Yellow
- Fragrance Faint Vegetable Oil
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 590 Degrees F
- Viscosity 40 cSt @ 40 Degrees C, 8.5 cSt @ 100 Degrees C
- Application General Purpose Cutting, Grinding, Milling, Tapping, Reaming, Gear Cutting, Broaching, Gun Drilling, Screw Machining, Sharpening High Speed Steel and Carbide Cutting Tools
- Features Maximizes Feed Rates, Improves Productivity, Reduces Chip Weld, and Improves Centricity, Accuracy & Part Run-Out. Reduce Heat, Smoke and Misting, Non-staining, High Flash and Fire Points
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.