Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coolant, 55 gal, Drum
- Item # 12H256
- Mfr. Model # 10662
- UNSPSC # 25174004
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 400.0 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCoolants
- ItemSemi-Synthetic Coolant
- Fluid TypeBio based Water Soluble, No Phenolic, Nitrites, Glycol Ethers, DEA, Formaldehyde or Silicone
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- pH Value9.3 (Operating)
- ApplicationMilling, Tapping, Reaming, Gun Drilling, Broaching and Shaping For Ferrous Metals (Including High Temperature Alloys), Cast Iron and Aluminum.
- FeaturesWaster Soluble Concentrate, Forms Stable Emulsion That Provides Cooling, Lubricity and Rust Protection, High Resistance to Micro-Organisms, High Dispersion, Increases Cleanliness Of Machine, No Foaming In Sift Or Hard Water Or From High Pressure
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.